Monday, July 9, 2012

Fun in the sun =]

Well, today was the first day that wasn't focused on the new place.  My mom and I went to explore Ft. Myers Beach.  It was a nice, HOT day at the beach and I came away with a little sun burn... BUT this will turn into a great tan!  A "gulf" beach is so different then an "ocean" beach.  The sand is different, the water is different... 


The only bummer is... I CANNOT find my after sun lotion!! =O It is packed away somewhere in boxland. =/ lame.  There was a family on vacation sitting kinda close to us at the beach today and hearing some of their conversations were pretty funny.  The son brought his (or another member of the family's) cell phone into the water (where is got wet... DUH!) and proceeded to ask him mom for some rice to let it dry in...?? Like to totally excepted his mom to have a random bag of rice at the beach.  Also, the daughters didn't know the name of "some surfing clothing company", where I was like "Roxy, Quicksilver, Billabong, Hurley..."  

After the beach, Mom and I came back home and fell asleep.  A day in the sun ALWAYS drains all the energy out of me.  After awaking up on the couch, I realize that I need to finish unpacking my closet... =/  I didn't realize how much CRAP the movers packed that I told them not to... Fail.

I also need to find a way to organize all my OPI nail polishes. So I need some pointers =]

That is all for now!

Alyse

Random Tidbits
  • I finally unpacked my Wii today, so I can hook up my Netflix! YAY
  • I am really excited to the Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion show tomorrow =]

No comments:

Post a Comment