Thursday, February 2, 2017

How Sweet It Is by Janelle Denison




Book Description

Practical, sensible Rebecca Moore doesn't do playboys, especially ones like sexy, wealthy Spencer Bassett, even if he makes her want to do very naughty things with him. But when a weekend away at her sister's wedding puts them in close proximity, Spencer doesn't hesitate to take advantage of the undeniable attraction between them. Seducing Rebecca is his goal—with hot, steamy kisses, decadent chocolates, and sensual nights in his bed.

Rebecca is certain this is only a weekend fling, but Spencer is determined to win her over for good by showing her just how sweet it is.


AVAILABLE: February 2, 2017

How Sweet It Is is just what it's name describes.  A very sweet read.  This novella was just what I needed the day I read this.  It's been a very crazy week in the Novak household and this short read only took me about an hour from start to finish.

Also, sometimes with these short stories, I always feel like I've missed some character development, but that wasn't the case with this book.  I think Ms. Denison did a great job making this have the feel of a full length novel, without the longer read time!!

Highly recommend.

**I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review.  All thoughts and feelings are my own.**

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment