Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Bad Behavior by Vivian Wood


Book Description

From Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestseller Vivian Wood

Cynic. F*ck up. Outsider. 
That’s Jameson in a nutshell - not to mention drool-worthy, dreamy, and perfect fantasy object.

He’s also my older brother’s best friend and business partner.

I’ve had a thing for Jameson ever since I was old enough to have dirty dreams. My brother has made it crystal clear that if he catches rough, wrong-side-of-the-tracks Jameson even looking at me, someone will get hurt.

That doesn’t deter me, though. I want Jameson to be my first.

And that’s why my brother can never find out what happened.

Because Jameson kissed me.

No -- not kissed -- he shoved me up against a wall, possessed me, and took my breath away. Then he promptly passed out in my bed, wasted.

Now I know that Jameson wants me. I may be off limits because of my brother, but that kiss is branded in my mind.

I need another taste of Jameson.

I crave his brutal touch. Pinned against the wall, gasping at the feel of his body pressed against mine, crying out in pleasure and pain while he gives me everything I’ve dreamed about.

As long as my brother doesn’t catch on, Jameson might just give me exactly what I want… and a whole hell of a lot more.

This 50,000-word book is part one of Emma and Jameson’s story. It's extremely sexy, and it ends with a cliffhanger... you'll be burning to know what happens next!

Bad Behavior Duet
Bad Beginnings (Prequel)
Bad Behavior (Book 1)
Bad Reputation (Book 2) *Available late August 2018

Available: July 10, 2018

Jameson and Asher have been best friends since they were young.  And complete opposites.  Asher and his younger sister, Emma, grew up with affluent parents.  While Jameson grew up with drug-addicted parents and raising his two younger brothers.  Asher was always there for Jameson and helped in anyway he could.  There was just one thing Asher always expected:  his little sister is off limits.

There is just one problem with that...

Emma has been in love with Jameson since she understood what it meant.  And she is determined to get Jameson attention.  And she sure does get it.  Jameson struggles with loyalty and friendship clashing with his growing feelings of desire and something deeper for his best friends little sister.

Ohhhhh.... cliffhanger!! UGHH!! Luckily we don't have to wait to long before we get the conclusion of Jameson and Emma's story.  Bad Reputation is expected to be released in late August.



Rating: 4 out of 5

**An ARC was provided by Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for a honest review.**

Please subscribe so you don't miss a post!! 

OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment