Thursday, July 19, 2018

Surrender by Amy Daws




Book Description

One night of complete surrender is all it takes. 

Gareth Harris is Manchester United’s reclusive star defender. He has control over all aspects of his life. But a lifetime of supporting his siblings and filling in for an emotionally absent father has taken its toll.

Sloan Montgomery is a clothing stylist whose world was turned upside down when she found herself pregnant and moving to Manchester with a man who was never supposed to be her forever. Now recently divorced and struggling with shared custody of her daughter, control is a fleeting concept for this American living in England.

Both Gareth and Sloan are in need of a release.

A moment in time where they can forget about their pasts and family pressures...and just...

…surrender.

No one could predict what happens when both of their defenses are down.


Surrender is part one of The Final Harris Brother Duet and concludes with Dominate. The Final Harris Brother Duet reads great as a duo, but to maximize enjoyment, check out the first three brothers’ books in Challenge, Endurance, and Keeper.  



The Final Harris Brother Duet
Surrender (Book 1)
Dominate (Book 2) *Available Aug. 2, 2018

This is my first Amy Daws book.  Obviously that means that I haven't read any of the other Harris Family books.  That being said, I don't feel that it is a necessity in order to follow Gareth and Sloan's story.  Surrender is part one of a duet (with Dominate coming out Aug. 2, so you won't have a long wait).  If cliffhangers aren't your cup of tea, then you'll only have to wait a couple weeks to pick put both books.  

I don't want to give to much of the story line away.  These are interesting and complex characters that I feel deserve to tell their own story (without me meddling).  In fact, Gareth and Sloan are probably my favorite characters I've read in a while.  I've enjoyed reading other books and their characters, but Gareth and Sloan stood out to me and I will definitely remember them when they are done.

I can't wait to read the conclusion of their story in Dominate and thankfully we don't have to long to wait!! 

Rating: 4.5 out of 5


**An ARC was provided by Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for a honest review.**


Please subscribe so you don't miss a post!! 

OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment