Thursday, July 12, 2018

Catching Callie by Claire Woods



Book Description

The Press labeled me campuses “DIRTY PLAYER.”
The scandal I'm caught in just made the national news, ESPN, & Sports Illustrated.

Forced to hide out in a small beach town until I can clear my name, the last thing I expected was to run into her. 

Literally.

First, she stole my breath, then my heart. But she wants nothing to do with me. 

Even my killer smile, panty-melting grin, and cut abs aren't reeling her in.

She ran.

Twice.

I have six weeks to find my mystery girl, get my reputation back, and prove to her I’m not a dirty player: I’m her prince. The football field is the domain I where I rule, but her heart is the next thing I’m going to capture.

Something tells me Catching Callie is going to be the biggest win of all.

GAME ON.

This is a standalone new adult romance. No cliffhanger, No cheating, HEA. 

Available: July 12, 2018



How do you rate a book you didn't/couldn't finish?!  Something with this story/characters just didn't work for me.  I can't even put my finger on why.  I just couldn't get into it.  Or I didn't care too.  

So, how do you rate a book you didn't finish?!

Rating: DNF

**An ARC was provided by Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for a honest review.**

Please subscribe so you don't miss a post!! 

OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment