Monday, February 18, 2013

February's Birchbox

Another month, another Birchbox unveiling...

Birchbox theme this month is "Red Carpet Ready".  February is packed full of all the major award shows and Birchbox wants you to feel the glamour that all the attendee's feel with these 5 (plus an "extra") samples.

Here is what my "Red Carpet Ready" Birchbox looked like when I opened it: 



The first sample I pulled out was these Show Stoppers: Designer Fashion Tape.

Here is Birchbox's description:
Celeb stylists swear by these double-sided tape strips, which prevent any wardrobe mishaps. 24 strips, $9.99 


The next sample I pulled out was a perfume sample from Juicy Couture: Couture La La.

Here is Birchbox's description:
Roll out the red carpet for this new scent, a stunning mix of mandarin, red current, lily, and orange blossom.  Full-size, $19-90


The next sample I pulled out was Beauty Protector: Protect and Detangle.  

Here is Birchbox's description:
Great for all hair types, this nourishing elixir performs seven hail-functions.  Among them: locking in color, adding shine, and instantly detangling.  Full-sized, $21.95


The last "free floating" item in this month's Birchbox was a piece of Ghirardelli Chocolate Square.  I got the flavor in Caramel.  Now, I personally LOVE this chocolate; however, I HATE it when Birchbox sends me food products for a couple of reasons.
I live in Florida.  It gets HOT! 
Because it gets so hot, products sit in the heat in the mail truck AND my metal mailbox until I can check the mail.  So by the time I get to the mailbox, it is (99% of the time) melted and gross and I end up just throwing it away.  
(Luckily this time it has been cooler the past couple of days and I was able to check the mail earlier, so this piece was not melted and gross.)


The first item I pulled out the little box inside this month's Birchbox was My: Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer.

Here is Birchbox's description:
Rich with pili and morginga oils, this healthy moisturizer gives skin a velvety matte finish that lasts all day.  Full-size, $68


The last item in this "Red Carpet Ready" Birchbox is Secret Agent Beauty: Kiss Kiss Rendezvous.

Here is Birchbox's description:
Like a master spy, this sheer, vitamin-infused gloss gets to work without leaving behind any trace evidence (i.e., sticky residue). Full-size, $16


Well, here are the items I received in February's Birchbox.  If you are interested in joining Birchbox, click the link HERE.  

I will post a review of these products sometime next week after I have time to play around with them.

What items did you get in your February Birchbox??

No comments:

Post a Comment