Thursday, May 31, 2018

Defied by Maria Luis


Book Description

I am both a sinner and a saint, but I bleed vengeance.
 
For years, I’ve lived in the grey… until her.
 
Avery Washington didn’t belong in the shadows, but I dragged her into the darkness anyway.
 
One kiss, and I would stop at nothing to possess her.
 
One caress, and my need to destroy wavered.
 
Our attraction was poison and pleasure.
 
They say the devil recognizes his own, but I never saw Avery coming.
 
She's determined to light the matchsticks, and I can't resist going down in flames...

AVAILABLE: May 31, 2018

Blood Duet
Sworn (Book 1) SEE MY REVIEW HERE
Defied (Book 2)

Defied is the second book in Maria Luis' Blood Duet.  IF YOU HAVEN'T READ SWORN, STOP NOW AND GO READ IT.  This is NOT a standalone book.  So if you are the type of reader where you HATE cliffhangers, the Blood Duet is now complete!! NO MORE WAITING!!  

Defied begins right where Sworn ended.  We are on a journey of greed, corruption, revenge and redemption with our two main characters, Lincoln and Avery.  Defied still held the same action-packed pace as Sworn but cleared up all remaining questions of events and everyone's motives.  

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

**An ARC was provided by Give Me Books Promotion in exchange for a honest review.**

Please subscribe so you don't miss a post!! 

OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment