Monday, July 9, 2012

Holy CRAP!

HOLY CRAP! This week has been INSANE!  The hubby and I have officially moved to the west coast of FL.  My sense of direction is so thrown off (My "east" is now my "west" and I'm so confused).  However, I can find my way to the Bell Tower and Coconut Point malls, so I think I'll be okay! =D

Anyways, on to our biggest change... OUR NEW PLACE!! AHH It's so exciting.  Chris and I have been together for over 6 years now, married for a little over a year, and for all that time we never really lived alone.  It's exciting to have a place that is just for the two of us to do what we want in and just be.  We are renting a 3br 2 1/2 bath townhouse.  (I get my daily workout running up and down stairs a million times a day.)  Our first night here was on Thursday, with the moving truck coming Friday morning, so it has been organize/putting away nonstop since about 9:30 am Friday.  We have actually gotten A LOT accomplished.  Our kitchen (except we need a trash can and maybe a few more decorative thingys) is completely unpacked, cleaned, and put away.  And we put together our new family room!

Before...


After...



I have to say, I think our family room looks really good after 48 hours!  Chris and I have been looking for a rug to put under the coffee table to break up the tile downstairs.  

I will most definitively add more pictures as rooms are organized enough so I'm not embarrassed. =]  I am covered in bruises and my body is sore from moving/unloading boxes.  But I want all the boxes emptied out so I can break them down and have more space to move around.

Night Y'all!

Alyse 

No comments:

Post a Comment