Monday, July 2, 2012

Oh the joys of packing... =/

     So, the movers were supposed to come to the house today to pack up all our things and put them in the  moving van... truck... whatever.  BUT they now moved it to tomorrow.  On the plus side of this it gives me an extra day to gather our things and the items I'll need for the couple days we are still in Melbourne.  I've never had professional movers move my stuff, so I don't quite know what to expect.  And they are also coming WAY to early in the morning ( I am NOT a morning person).

     Yesterday, Chris and I went our to Ulta because they are having a great sale on select liter shampoo and conditioner.  I was so UNHAPPY with my current Joico shampoo and conditioner, that I couldn't even finish the bottles. Yuck.  I would come out of the shower with my hair feeling like straw.  So, in a search for some new hair products I decided on Healthy Sexy Hair.


     I have the Healthy Sexy Hair leave-in conditioner and I LOVE it.  I've only used the shampoo and conditioner once but it was already 10x better than that Joico stuff, so I'm not complaining.

    Well, I must return to numbering my shoe boxes so I know if one gets stolen! (I have my priorities in order!)  Hope everyone has a happy and safe Independence Day!

Random Tidbits

  • Had my last laser hair removal treatment today.  I still feel burning in my underarms. Lame.
  • Today is my grandma's 81st birthday!  We went to dinner (that wasn't that yummy =/ ).
  • Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory closed down in Waterford Lakes... I didn't get my Avalanche caramel apple. =/


No comments:

Post a Comment