Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bonus Points at Ulta!!

So after checking my email yesterday I saw that Ulta was giving a bonus 400 points in their reward program (that's like $12.00!!) when you spend $80. Challenge accepted!
Here's what I ended up getting:




  • HealthySexyHair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-in Conditioner
  • NYX Cream Blush in Tickled
  • NYX Blush in Peach
  • NYX Blush in Desert Rose
  • Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lip Care
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Pink Rose 
  • For the Hubby - Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Face Wash and M lotion (for normal to dry Skin)

NYX Mega Shine in Pink Rose
NYX Mega Shine in Beige

Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lip Care


NYX Blush in Peach

NYX Blush in Desert Rose
NYX Cream Blush in Tickled



I love NYX cosmetics.  I would consider them to be "drug store" even though I can only find them at Ulta (or their website).  They are EXTREMELY well priced and they are cruelty free.  They have a TON of products to choose from.  I was just in the market for blushes and lip glosses.

=] 

No comments:

Post a Comment