Monday, September 3, 2012

Holy Crap. It's SEPTEMBER!


I can't believe how fast 2012 is going.  It's already SEPTEMBER.  FALL IS COMING!! =D  I LOVE Fall.  Fall means football, scarves, boots, chili, decorations... eeeee I'm so excited.

To me, September is the start of my "holiday" season.  I have SEVERAL birthdays between here and Christmas (including my own) and now that we live away from our family there is going to have to be some planning involved this year so the hubby and I will be able to see everyone! I've even started planning out my handmade gifts for everyone this Christmas.  I tend to procrastinate, so the sooner I plan stuff out, the more likely I am to ACTUALLY do them. 

I also am a firm believer in holiday decorations.  The earlier the better.  I mean what's the point of all your work if you only get to enjoy it for two weeks before you have to pack it all up and put it away.  I usually decorate for Halloween in the 3rd week of September and my Christmas decorations go up in early November.  

Oh, and Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment