Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Real Sexy by Meghan March


Book Description

In Nashville, country stars are a dime a dozen.

I swore I’d never get caught up with one, but Boone Thrasher made a liar out of me.

I said I’d never put my heart on the line, but he didn’t ask before he stole it.

Now we’re facing my worst fears, and we'll see if this country boy is tough enough to see it through.

Girls like me don’t get happily ever afters… but maybe he’ll prove that wrong too.

AVAILABLE: May 23, 2017

Real Dirty Duet
Real Dirty (Book 1) *Review HERE
Real Sexy (Book 2)

If you haven't read Real Dirty, you need to STOP and go read it before reading Real Sexy!!!!


Real Sexy is the conclusion of Boone and Ripley's story.  It has everything I have come to expect in a Meghan March story: steamy moments, heart-felt moments, surprising moments, and REAL moments.  And you get a peak at several characters from Meghan's previous stories.

Real Sexy picks up right where Real Dirty left off.  Boone has been taken in to the police station and is trying to figure out just what the hell is going on.  Which also leaves Ripley questioning everything she felt about Boone and what she thought their relationship is or could of been.  The tabloids (and the return of an ex) leave the usually confident Ripley feeling insecure about herself and determined to figure out what SHE wants out of life.  

However, Boone has other ideas.  He knows what he wants: Ripley.  And he sets out to prove it to her.  Boone shows us a side of him that we didn't get the full effect of in Real Dirty.  It was amazing to read about a MAN that knew what he wanted and wasn't scared to express his feelings for a woman.  

In my review of Real Dirty, I said that I think Boone and Ripley might be my favorite Meghan March couple... I think it is a tie between Boone/Ripley (Real Dirty Duet) and Logan/Banner (Real Good Duet).  Can't recommend this Duet and author enough!!

Rating: 4.5 out of 5


**I received an ARC from InkSlinger PR in exchange of a honest review.**

OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:

No comments:

Post a Comment