Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Favorites

I want to start doing more than just book reviews on this blog for diversity and also so I don't get "bored" writing only about books.  So at the end of each month, I'm going to start sharing my monthly favorites in beauty, books, music, t.v. and movies, food, mommy/baby stuff, etc... 

Beauty




  • L'oreal Infallible Pro-matte (Shade 103 Natural Buff)
  • Revlon Nearly Naked powder (Shade 030 Medium)
  • Revlon Colorstay Concealer (Shade 03 Light Medium)
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed (Champagne Pop)
  • Clinique Cheek Pop (Shade 02 peach pop)
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Gel (Shade 01 Black)
  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil (Shade MBP05 Ash Brown)
  • NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
  • NYX Pump it up Lip Plumper (Shade PIU 04 Pamela)
  • Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow (Shade 27 Bella Mandarin)
  • Essie Gel Setter Top Coat
  • Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum
  • Mario Badescu Silver Powder (forgot to get a picture of it, can get at Ulta)

Books
I will only post books in my favorites that ARE AVAILABLE to purchase or that are "new" to me.  I don't want to share to many things that aren't available and y'all get mad.




Out of all the books I read this month, my favorite book of September was Breaking the Legend by Sarah Robinson (read my review here).




Another favorite book of the month was Sinful Desire (Sinful Nights Book 2) by Lauren Blakely.  I'll have a review for it soon, promise!! But let's just say I already preordered Sinful Longing which is available November 17. 

Music
Probably my favorite song of the month.

T.V. and Movies
September is (usually) when all the shows come back (YAY)!!! Each year we wait (not so) patiently for our favorites to come back and to see what new stuff we can get hooked on.  




My favorite show that I've been WAITING to come back is Once Upon a Time.  I mean the cliffhanger at the end of season 4 KILLED me!! OMG. The savior is now the Dark One!! =O I can't wait to see what happens in Storybrook this season! 



A show that I thought looked good from the promos leading up to the season premiere was Blindspot.  So far, two episodes in I'm enjoying it.  

**Also next Wednesday (October 7) is the premiere of American Horror Story: Hotel!! ekkkkk**

Food
Publix (our major grocery store for those out of Fl and GA, mostly) has the BEST subs.  And I missed them since I went gluten free 3 years ago for health reasons.  But recently, our local Publix has started doing gluten free wraps!!!!! AHHHHHH I think I ended up getting three in one week. #SorryNotSorry 

Mommy/Baby things
Caelyn is now over a year old, she's walking and (kinda) talking all over the place.  It's exciting and fun to go places with her.  

One thing that is a MUST is a cart cover.  Have you ever thought about how dirty a Target cart is... no...?? Well, wipe one off with the wipes that Target provides. Ew.  Now, if you have a cart cover, look at the part that touches the dirty cart... Double ew.  The cart covers are washable!! YAY!!




One of Caelyn's favorite things is all the new foods she gets now that she has teeth.  One of her favorites is mac n cheese.  (but let's be real... who doesn't love mac n cheese?!)  And Spaghetti squash... omg.  This girl is OBSESSED with spaghetti squash with a little butter and parmesan cheese.    






No comments:

Post a Comment