Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Make Me Sin by J.T. Geissinger





Book Description

Chloe Carmichael’s life feels pretty sweet—she’s both maid of honor and florist for her best friend’s A-list wedding, things are getting serious with her boyfriend, and her flower shop is about to get a spread in a national magazine. But it all quickly turns sour whenever the best man, Bad Habit drummer A.J. Edwards, shows his face...his handsome, unforgettable face. A.J. is everything Chloe doesn’t want: tattooed, selfish, and all-around bad news. So why can’t she stop thinking about him?
Goody two-shoes Chloe isn’t exactly A.J.’s type, either, but the chemistry between them is undeniable. A.J. will be the first to say he isn’t a saint, but there’s something he’s not saying—something that would devastate Chloe. The only way he can protect her is to push her away, but the drummer finds he needs her now more than ever. When a wedding-day confrontation reveals secrets they’re both hiding, will Chloe and A.J. ever find their rhythm again?
AVAILABLE: January 12, 2016

Make Me Sin is the second book in J.T. Geissinger Bad Habit series.  This is the first book I've read by this author and I NEED to go back and read the first in this series.  Not because I felt I was missing something in this book, but because I fell in LOVE with these characters and the writing.  I feel that you can definitely read Make Me Sin without reading the first book (Sweet As Sin) and not miss a thing.

I always try to include MY description of the book in my review.  But this one... I just can't.  This book is so much more than the "blurb" on the back and I don't feel that I can give a good description of Make Me Sin without giving something away.  YOU HAVE TO READ IT.  I think I went through every emotion you possibly could reading this book.  I laughed, cried, got angry, shocked, etc.  It was emotional whiplash, but in a good way (if that makes any sense).  It actually took me a couple days to decompress after reading this book and get my thoughts together in order to write this review.
Rating: 5 out of 5
**I received an ARC through Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment